For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translating for Food Industry

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translating for Food Industry".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Sarah McDowell
Sarah McDowell  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:21
Member (2012)
Russian to English
+ ...
Will there be a recording of the webinar? Jul 1, 2015

This webinar is really interesting for me. However, I won't be able to attend it live because it's not at a convenient time for me. Will there be a recording made?

Thanks,
Sarah

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Will there be a recording of the webinar? Jul 1, 2015

Sarah McDowell wrote:

This webinar is really interesting for me. However, I won't be able to attend it live because it's not at a convenient time for me. Will there be a recording made?

Thanks,
Sarah

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for the interest in the training. Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials, a certificate of attendance will be issued as well.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translating for Food Industry

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »