Iniziatore argomento: Massimo Rippa
Massimo Rippa
Massimo Rippa  Identity Verified
Italia
Local time: 05:42
Da Inglese a Italiano
+ ...
Dec 20, 2004

It is with enormous grief that we have to announce the departure of Tullio De Raffaele, president and manager of Secure Engineering and Proz member http://www.proz.com/translators/16176?bs=1 Tullio was not only one of the best translators of this community, working in this field since 1985, he was as well the most lovely and caring person, a teacher for many of us, in the business and in life. ... See more
It is with enormous grief that we have to announce the departure of Tullio De Raffaele, president and manager of Secure Engineering and Proz member http://www.proz.com/translators/16176?bs=1 Tullio was not only one of the best translators of this community, working in this field since 1985, he was as well the most lovely and caring person, a teacher for many of us, in the business and in life. Many of the members of the Proz community do and will remember him as the person who introduced us to this field, the best teacher and the most amazing and acknowledged person you could ever have the chance to meet. His humanity was absolutely unique in today's world. A perfect gentleman, a person of profound wisdom, no words would be enough to explain his kindness and humanity, and no words would never ever be enough to express how much we will miss him.

With Love

Massimo, Lycia, Giovanna, Pia, all the past and present Secure Engineering team, and all the people who loved him
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spagna
Da Spagnolo a Inglese
+ ...
My condolences to his family Dec 21, 2004

Even though I did not have the good fortune to meet him, I can understand how you feel.

Cecilia

Valentina Modeo Patti
Valentina Modeo Patti  Identity Verified
Italia
Da Inglese a Italiano
+ ...
Truly sorry Dec 22, 2004

A master and a friend. You'll be greatly missed.
Love,
Valentina

Ilde Grimaldi
Ilde Grimaldi  Identity Verified
Membro (2003)
Da Inglese a Italiano
+ ...
A great loss Dec 23, 2004

I've known Tullio basically in January 1999 for a translation project at his premises, and I've known him as an exceptionally generous, trusting and positive person. Just 20 days which remain one of my best human experiences as a free-lance translator. Thank you to Massimo for his perfect words, among others " His humanity was absolutely unique in today's world. A perfect gentleman, a person of profound wisdom, … kindness and humanity".

My most sincere condolences to his family. <
... See more
I've known Tullio basically in January 1999 for a translation project at his premises, and I've known him as an exceptionally generous, trusting and positive person. Just 20 days which remain one of my best human experiences as a free-lance translator. Thank you to Massimo for his perfect words, among others " His humanity was absolutely unique in today's world. A perfect gentleman, a person of profound wisdom, … kindness and humanity".

My most sincere condolences to his family.
We'll greatly miss him.
Ilde
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatore(i) di questo Forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

In lovely memory of Tullio De Raffaele

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »