Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:15
French to English
+ ...
Sep 21, 2009

Hi members,

Given some recent feedback from site users, a new site navigation menu has been developed to make the site easier to use and more intuitive for visitors.

I'm looking for a small group of users who would like to participate in a round of beta testing. There will be three rounds, with five users in each round. If you would like to test the new menu, please submit a support ticket with the following information:

Ticket category: "Other"
Ticke
... See more
Hi members,

Given some recent feedback from site users, a new site navigation menu has been developed to make the site easier to use and more intuitive for visitors.

I'm looking for a small group of users who would like to participate in a round of beta testing. There will be three rounds, with five users in each round. If you would like to test the new menu, please submit a support ticket with the following information:

Ticket category: "Other"
Ticket subject: "Beta test new site navigation"

Submit a ticket

Thanks!
Colin
Collapse

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:15
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still need more beta testers... Sep 23, 2009

I'm still looking for some more beta testers to take a quick look at the new site navigation. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Thanks!

Ivette Camargo López
Ivette Camargo López  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
What about the feedback already submitted? Sep 28, 2009

Just curious, as I dedicated some time to your request and contributed with some feedback, and I have received no input from you yet.

Any comments about the feedback already received? Will any of our suggestions be implemented?

Regards,

Ivette

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Beta testers for site navigation updates

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »