Matthias Quaschning-Kirsch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:20
Member (2006)
Swedish to German
+ ...
Jun 24, 2009

Hi,

first, sorry for writing in English, but with a German keyboard, it is quite horrible to write in Persian.

Can anyone tell me how to type final letters in the middle of words without a blank between the final letter and the following one? The problem appears e.g. in present tense (I don't want to write ميكنم but مي كنم, just without that large blank) or the determined accusative marker (not خانهرا but خانه را) or the plural-ها. Of course, I c
... See more
Hi,

first, sorry for writing in English, but with a German keyboard, it is quite horrible to write in Persian.

Can anyone tell me how to type final letters in the middle of words without a blank between the final letter and the following one? The problem appears e.g. in present tense (I don't want to write ميكنم but مي كنم, just without that large blank) or the determined accusative marker (not خانهرا but خانه را) or the plural-ها. Of course, I could set the blank size to 0 points, but that would be too complicated at length. Is there a possibility to to tell Word or other word processing programs to split words like these without separating the parts of them too much?
Collapse

Rahi Moosavi
Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:20
Member (2004)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
نیم فاصله Jun 24, 2009

فکر می‌کنم به دنبال نحوه درج نیم فاصله بین حروف هستین.
برای این کار می تونید از ترکیب CTRL و - و یا CTRL SHIFT 2 استفاده کنین

Matthias Quaschning-Kirsch
Matthias Quaschning-Kirsch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:20
Member (2006)
Swedish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
کار می‌کند Jul 2, 2009

خیلی متشکرم! خوب کار می‌کند

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Final letters within words

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »