Crossweb - can I change 'Released (pre-translated)' segments? & keyboard shortcuts not working
Thread poster: Eva Middleton
Eva Middleton
Eva Middleton  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:04
German to English
Mar 2

Hello everyone,

I don't usually work with Across, and of course the client has a super urgent project that needs to be done in Across at the weekend. I've been trying to solve my issues by Googling, but no luck so far.

I've got an issue with the keyboard shortcuts - ctrl+alt+enter just gives me a line break. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox and it's the same everywhere. I am logged in as the agency and don't seem to have proper access to user settings. I did talk to t
... See more
Hello everyone,

I don't usually work with Across, and of course the client has a super urgent project that needs to be done in Across at the weekend. I've been trying to solve my issues by Googling, but no luck so far.

I've got an issue with the keyboard shortcuts - ctrl+alt+enter just gives me a line break. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox and it's the same everywhere. I am logged in as the agency and don't seem to have proper access to user settings. I did talk to the agency earlier and he was confused as to why the standard shortcuts aren't working for me. He told me a workaround for changing the status, but it would be nice if I didn't have to click on each segment as I move along.

The other question is regarding 'Released (pre-translated)' segments. Some of those contain errors I would like to fix. Is there any way to unlock them?

Thank you very much!

[Edited at 2024-03-02 16:39 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Crossweb - can I change 'Released (pre-translated)' segments? & keyboard shortcuts not working

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »