Sherlock Holmes story translated into Welsh by Powys group

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "Sherlock Holmes story translated into Welsh by Powys group".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Trisha F
Trisha F  Identity Verified
Regno Unito
Local time: 15:08
Da Inglese a Spagnolo
+ ...
Yn fawr iawn Aug 31, 2013

It is great news. Welsh is beautiful. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's work has been translated into hundreds of languages before so it is nice to hear that this time it will be also be made available in another language from the British Isles.

LilianNekipelov
LilianNekipelov  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 10:08
Da Russo a Inglese
+ ...
This is fascinating. Aug 31, 2013

Welsh is a very beautiful language -- I have to see it at least. As to understanding anything -- well I know only a few phrases.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatore(i) di questo Forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sherlock Holmes story translated into Welsh by Powys group

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »