Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 04:33
Da Spagnolo a Inglese
+ ...
In memoriam
Nov 18, 2008

Friends,

My computer karma is all messed up this week! The latest freaky thing is that I left the computer to do some chores, and when I came back, there were two spam messages in the inbox. I clicked to delete them, and nothing happened. After several tries, I decided I'd move them--only then I realized that the "trash" folder has vanished.

I look in all the folder to see if I'd moved it accidentally, but I cannot find it.

So, two questions: Any idea where
... See more
Friends,

My computer karma is all messed up this week! The latest freaky thing is that I left the computer to do some chores, and when I came back, there were two spam messages in the inbox. I clicked to delete them, and nothing happened. After several tries, I decided I'd move them--only then I realized that the "trash" folder has vanished.

I look in all the folder to see if I'd moved it accidentally, but I cannot find it.

So, two questions: Any idea where it went or how I can get it back? And if I can't find, and I have to reinstall Thunderbird, does anyone know if all my messages, addressbook, and settings will be erased?

Thanks!
Patricia
Collapse

Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 04:33
Da Spagnolo a Inglese
+ ...
AVVIO ARGOMENTO
In memoriam
I fixed the problem! Nov 18, 2008

Sorry. I did what I should have done first: Rebooting brought the trash bin back.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thunderbird Trash Bin Has Vanished!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »