Taas Glossary Key
Iniziatore argomento: manusp
manusp
manusp
Canada
Mar 24, 2016

Hello,

I am new to OmegaT (Ubuntu), and I wish to add Taas functionality.
I have created a key on the Taas web site, but I don't know how to "give OmegaT" the key.
It says I need to give it with -Dtaas.user.key=xxxxx, but after trying modifying the omegat.kaptn file, I am getting the same error message.

Thank you for your help!
Best regards,
Manuel

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
Francia
Local time: 12:53
Da Inglese a Francese
+ ...
Are you using Kaptain to launch OmegaT? Mar 25, 2016

manusp wrote:
I am new to OmegaT (Ubuntu), and I wish to add Taas functionality.
I have created a key on the Taas web site, but I don't know how to "give OmegaT" the key.
It says I need to give it with -Dtaas.user.key=xxxxx, but after trying modifying the omegat.kaptn file, I am getting the same error message.

Are you using Kaptain to launch OmegaT?
If yes, there is perhaps an issue with the way you entered data.
If not, it's useless to modify omegat.kaptn, you have to enter your information in your launcher script (e.g., the "OmegaT" script).

Didier

manusp
manusp
Canada
AVVIO ARGOMENTO
Success! Mar 25, 2016

Hello,
I was not using the launcher. It works perfectly now.
Thank you for your quick and efficient replay Didier!

Best,
Manuel

A questo Forum non è stato assegnato un Moderatore
Per segnalare violazioni delle regole del sito od ottenere aiuto, contatta staff sito »

Taas Glossary Key

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »