Iniziatore argomento: Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:38
Membro (2003)
Da Tedesco a Francese
Jun 14, 2003

Hi everybody,
I'm translating a huge Powerpoint file, in which a very big diagram appears at least 30 times. I tried the Search and replace function to translate each element only once for the whole file, but obviously, it only works for the text, and not for the diagrams.
I would be more than pleased if anyone had an idea about how not to have to copy/paste thousand times each cell of the diagram

Thank yo
... See more
Hi everybody,
I'm translating a huge Powerpoint file, in which a very big diagram appears at least 30 times. I tried the Search and replace function to translate each element only once for the whole file, but obviously, it only works for the text, and not for the diagrams.
I would be more than pleased if anyone had an idea about how not to have to copy/paste thousand times each cell of the diagram

Thank you very much in advance,
Sylvain

[Edited at 2003-06-14 14:02]

[Edited at 2003-06-14 14:02]
Collapse

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:38
Membro (2003)
Da Tedesco a Francese
AVVIO ARGOMENTO
Oooops... Jun 14, 2003

It works now....

Sorry ! and thanks !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Search and replace" in Powerpoint-diagrams

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »