Neil Ashby
Spagna
Local time: 17:42
Da Spagnolo a Inglese
+ ...
Feb 23, 2016

Hi all,

memoQ 2015.

Is it just me or when creating/editing a project template in memoQ 2015 there is no way of adding a master TM?
One can define the naming rule for the Working TM and the Master TM, plus one can also set the Reference TMs which will be immediately available for the project.

However, there is only the option to define the master TM naming rule, unlike the whole list of TMs available for the "Reference TM". I want to set the Mas
... See more
Hi all,

memoQ 2015.

Is it just me or when creating/editing a project template in memoQ 2015 there is no way of adding a master TM?
One can define the naming rule for the Working TM and the Master TM, plus one can also set the Reference TMs which will be immediately available for the project.

However, there is only the option to define the master TM naming rule, unlike the whole list of TMs available for the "Reference TM". I want to set the Master TM so that whenever I use a given project template it is always associated with the same TM, the template should use this master to pretranslate and at the end of the project updates and saves all segments to the same TM.

Am I missing something really obvious, or is it an oversight by Kilgray?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards and happy translating.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Add Master TM to project template

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »