Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italia
Local time: 12:30
Da Inglese a Italiano
+ ...
Feb 13, 2016

Hello
I've noticed that by default files, TMs and TBs are put in the path ProgramData/MemoQ ....
Would it be possible to keep them in each client folder in ther Document folder?

And, as concerns translation files, where can I find them? I deleted a file from a project befopre completing and exporting it and I wanted to find it to start translating from the segment I had left, but I couldn't find it.

I run MemoQ on a VM (Parallels) on a Mac Book pro.
<
... See more
Hello
I've noticed that by default files, TMs and TBs are put in the path ProgramData/MemoQ ....
Would it be possible to keep them in each client folder in ther Document folder?

And, as concerns translation files, where can I find them? I deleted a file from a project befopre completing and exporting it and I wanted to find it to start translating from the segment I had left, but I couldn't find it.

I run MemoQ on a VM (Parallels) on a Mac Book pro.

Thanks
Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Storage of files and TM - MemoQ 2014 running on MacBook

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »