For over two-and-a-half decades, MultiLingual has virtually been the only widespread trade publication in the language industry. Globally Speaking host Renato Beninatto recently sat down with the magazine’s publisher, Donna Parrish, to discuss the history of MultiLingual Magazine, its future, and its relevance to our industry.
Topics covered include:
- What has made MultiLingual so successful over such a long period of time?
- How has the publishing model changed in recent years?
- How does MultiLingual plan, accept and edit content for the magazine?
- Why is it important for contributors to avoid selling in their article submissions?
- What are some of the primary challenges and changes for MultiLingual in the foreseeable future?