Macro cannot be found or has been disabled
Auteur du fil: Michael Wetzel
Michael Wetzel
Michael Wetzel  Identity Verified
Allemagne
Local time: 11:55
allemand vers anglais
Oct 16, 2014

I guess this is kind of backwards, because I have actually already found a (strange) work-around to deal with my (strange) problem, but ...

I just updated to the latest version of Wordfast Classic on a computer with Windows 7/ Word 2010 and Wordfast seemed to be working fine until I got the error message: "Das Makro wurde nicht gefunden oder wurde deaktiviert wegen Ihrer Makroschutzeinstellungen." In English the message seems to be: "The Macro cannot be found or has been disabled be
... See more
I guess this is kind of backwards, because I have actually already found a (strange) work-around to deal with my (strange) problem, but ...

I just updated to the latest version of Wordfast Classic on a computer with Windows 7/ Word 2010 and Wordfast seemed to be working fine until I got the error message: "Das Makro wurde nicht gefunden oder wurde deaktiviert wegen Ihrer Makroschutzeinstellungen." In English the message seems to be: "The Macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings."

I tried everything I was told to try and then, on a whim, selected "Quick Clean-up" from the horizontal menu at the top of the screen instead of the drop-down menu at the left and everything worked fine. It doesn't get any easier than that, so I thought I would throw this bit of information out there into the Internet.
Collapse

Deana Smalley
Deana Smalley  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:55
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
Thanks Jun 18, 2015

I had the same problem. Thanks so much for providing the solution!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Macro cannot be found or has been disabled

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »