Looking for Partners for an EU Teachers' Project (Comenius 1)
Thread poster: Palko Agi
Palko Agi
Palko Agi  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:04
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Nov 25, 2004

Dear Prozian colleagues,
if anybody from the EU is interested in cooperation with a Hungarian Technical Secondary School, could you get in touch with me?

I would like to enter into a project which has to do with teaching languages using Internet and other IT tools - the exact title could be specified together.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Agi

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-03 11:32]

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
For readers' information Dec 1, 2004

Comenius is the EU programme for school consortia funding. More information at:

http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/socrates/comenius/index_en.html

Palko Agi
Palko Agi  Identity Verified
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
for teachers Dec 3, 2004

Actually, I wanted to post this in the forum that deals with language teaching, thinking that there can be other teacher-translators on the Proz, like me.

So, if there is anybody who teaches in a school somewhere in Europe, and would like to form a partnership with a Hungarian secondary school (age level 14-20) where some kids speak quite good English, please, contact me. We mostly teach technical subjects (electronic, electrotechnics, infomatics).

The partnership sh
... See more
Actually, I wanted to post this in the forum that deals with language teaching, thinking that there can be other teacher-translators on the Proz, like me.

So, if there is anybody who teaches in a school somewhere in Europe, and would like to form a partnership with a Hungarian secondary school (age level 14-20) where some kids speak quite good English, please, contact me. We mostly teach technical subjects (electronic, electrotechnics, infomatics).

The partnership should include working on a common project, for example on a cultural, enviromental, human rights etc. topic. It can take the form of e-mail pen-pal connection, student exchange, meetings of teachers etc.

Parrot, Thank you for posting this.
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Title edited Dec 3, 2004

I've put the information up in your title.

Cecilia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Partners for an EU Teachers' Project (Comenius 1)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »