Is it possible to show progress % to first decimal place?
Thread poster: espoir03
espoir03
espoir03
United States
Japanese to English
+ ...
Aug 8, 2019

Hello,

I was assigned a very large project and need to keep track of my daily workload.
For memoQ progress %, is there any way to change preferences to show the progress to first decimal place (such as 10.1% instead of 10%)?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Akiko

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:44
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Run Reports to keep track Aug 8, 2019

I don't believe the progress % can be changed much, only whether it's based on segments, word counts or characters.

What I do to keep track is periodically (say, once a day, or even once an hour) run a Progress Report (Project home > Overview > Reports > Progress). It helps me know how the job is doing and also helps keep me from getting distracted (surfing interesting things, like the Proz.com forum, etc.!) because the numbers show how the time has been used and if I am slowing dow
... See more
I don't believe the progress % can be changed much, only whether it's based on segments, word counts or characters.

What I do to keep track is periodically (say, once a day, or even once an hour) run a Progress Report (Project home > Overview > Reports > Progress). It helps me know how the job is doing and also helps keep me from getting distracted (surfing interesting things, like the Proz.com forum, etc.!) because the numbers show how the time has been used and if I am slowing down. The Progress Reports stay on the record, too, so you can compare one day's progress with another.

[Edited at 2019-08-08 13:33 GMT]
Collapse

espoir03
espoir03
United States
Japanese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you John Aug 8, 2019

John,

Many thanks. I did not know about "Progress Report" at all!
Until now, everytime I needed to know the progress % to first decimal place, I was always clicking "Statistics" button to see the percentage of "Translator confirmed".
I will make sure to use "Progress Report" function going forward

Akiko

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to show progress % to first decimal place?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »