v 3.5 - how to ignore all error warnings AT ONCE?
Thread poster: MikeTrans
MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 08:18
Italian to German
+ ...
Feb 23, 2010

Hello,

i need help urgently as i cannot export my documents, having about 200 error warnings about - unsignificant - term choices that memoq doesn´t like.

Is there a way to ignore all errors AT ONCE ?

Thanks a lot for your help (before my outsourcer is killing me )

Mike

[Edited at 2010-02-23 12:25 GMT]

Karen Stokes
Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:18
Member (2003)
French to English
Tools > Resolve errors and warnings Feb 23, 2010

They'll come up in a list and you can just run down and check the "Ignore" box for each line. Unless someone knows a better way...

Best,

Karen

Philippe Etienne
Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
You should be able to export with terminology warnings only Feb 23, 2010

As far as I know, only errors (tags et al.) prevent you from exporting.
You can probably sort errors and warnings in the QA list and handle only errors.

Hope it helps,
Philippe

MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Those tags... Feb 24, 2010

Hello,

yes, it works!
In fact, I was given advice to remove all TB´s and running QA again to get rid of these messages about terms not matching, but your solution should also be fine.

I then removed about 10 tag errors - these were the *real* errors! - and then I was able to export.

Thanks!

Mike

Gergely Vandor
Gergely Vandor
Hungary
English to Hungarian
QA is customizable Feb 24, 2010

Hello Mike,

MikeTrans wrote:
yes, it works!
In fact, I was given advice to remove all TB´s and running QA again to get rid of these messages about terms not matching, but your solution should also be fine.

If you don't want terminology checking, you can simply turn it off in the project settings. Click Project manager > Settings > Project QA settings.

In memoQ 4.0, there is also an "Ignore all warnings of this kind" command to ignore all terminology etc. warnings with one click.

Best regards,
Gergely

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

v 3.5 - how to ignore all error warnings AT ONCE?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »