Marina Steinbach
Marina Steinbach
USA
Local time: 11:37
angielski > niemiecki
NOWY TEMAT
My Resume Aug 30, 2011

Ali Al-Saqqa wrote:

I can see that you have put it as an image. Why ?

Why not just copy and paste it as a Text, not Image ??

Well, the window is so small and you would have to scroll to view my resume, and the letters of recommendation are also images.

Marina Steinbach
Marina Steinbach
USA
Local time: 11:37
angielski > niemiecki
NOWY TEMAT
My CV/Resume Aug 30, 2011

Jürgen Werner wrote:

Hey Marina,

change the photo you have got on the website. Take the one from your CV, I think that one makes you look much nicer. And there is sth. bothering me about your CV, but I just don't know what. Have you had a look at other CVs?

[Edited at 2011-08-29 15:01 GMT]

Yeah, I took a look at Ali’s resume. It concentrates on his translation skills. Mine results from the one-week course I have taken at the Suncoast Workforce (“Introductions to Suncoast Workforce and the Workforce Professionals Network”). At that time I was looking for a position as an Executive Assistant or as an Administrative Assistant or at least as a Receptionist…

BTW: How do clients find a ghostwriter? Or do you find them?

Jürgen Werner (X)
Jürgen Werner (X)  Identity Verified
Niemcy
Local time: 17:37
angielski > niemiecki
That works... Aug 30, 2011

... via networking. But hasn't happened too often for me, as I'm working on other things at the moment.

Stron w wątku:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My ProZ Website – Feedback Wanted!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »