#LocFromHome kicks off tomorrow, 9 September 2020 from 10 AM to 10 PM UTC, in what will be the second installment of an already successful conference on localization, translation and the language industry with the focus on the most pressing industry challenges. It’s free to attend and will explore topics such as tools and hacks to increase individual productivity, the intricacies of localizing software and mobile apps and industry insights from investors, to name just some.
CEOs and localization experts from leading companies such as Slack, Skyscanner, Alibaba and Paxful will be taken part. Alconost will be there to wave the language service provider flag, represented by consulting Content Strategist Loie Favre, who will take part in one of the panels.
Link to event: https://www.smartcat.ai/locfromhome2/
#LocFromHome conference topics:
- Choose the right niche as a language service provider
- Find clients that you will not regret having later
- Work with vendors that will not let you down
- Tools and hacks to increase individual productivity
- Current trends within and outside the language industry
- Recent events: Threats and opportunities
- Localization industry insights from investors
- Machine translation, post-editing, and other time savers
- Collaboration and communication best practices
- Sequential and continuous localization scenarios
- Intricacies of localizing software and mobile apps
- Complex AI and machine learning scenarios