Thread poster: Comunican
Comunican
Comunican
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:02
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 12, 2019

Am tearing my hair out here as I have been offered a big project in SDLPPX format - which I had believed could interoperate with Wf Pro.

However, when I try to import it, I get an error message saying "source locale es-x-mo-SDL is not supported" - a meaningless message to me. And there is no offer of help or advice....

W
... See more
Am tearing my hair out here as I have been offered a big project in SDLPPX format - which I had believed could interoperate with Wf Pro.

However, when I try to import it, I get an error message saying "source locale es-x-mo-SDL is not supported" - a meaningless message to me. And there is no offer of help or advice....

Wf Pro manuals are no use - have looked at www.wordfast.com/WFP/5.8/Wordfast_Pro_Help.htm and www.wordfast.net/wiki/Translating_SDL_Trados_packages.

As suggested in the second of those tow links, I tried changing the file name to .ZIP and unzipping and then importing the file, but no joy there either: I get "Invalid source locale es-x-mo-SDL" message.

Does anyone know what is going wrong please? I would at least like to be able to look at the project and let the client know whether or not I can accept the project.

Many thanks for any help
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing a SDLPPX project "Source locale is not supported"

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »