WPF5 - moved project folders and projects disappeared from list. How to restore?
Thread poster: andare
andare
andare
Poland
Polish to Italian
+ ...
Jan 31, 2018

I archived all my 2017 projects in a new folder ad Wordfast pro 5 lost all paths to the projects, so my project list is now empty. I tried restoring the original folders to their original locations but WPF5 just doesn't see them anymore.
I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.06

I can't find any application support files in the OS Library, how can I restore my projects?

I know I can add them back manually but unfortunately WPF5 gives me error messages ("Specified project has
... See more
I archived all my 2017 projects in a new folder ad Wordfast pro 5 lost all paths to the projects, so my project list is now empty. I tried restoring the original folders to their original locations but WPF5 just doesn't see them anymore.
I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.06

I can't find any application support files in the OS Library, how can I restore my projects?

I know I can add them back manually but unfortunately WPF5 gives me error messages ("Specified project has already been added to the project list." - but no project exists) and it doesn't connect to the TMs.

Help?

[Edited at 2018-01-31 23:58 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WPF5 - moved project folders and projects disappeared from list. How to restore?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »