Blog post on corporate stock terminology between English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic
Thread poster: Tim Friese
Tim Friese
Tim Friese  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:02
Member (2013)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Oct 17, 2017

Enjoy!

https://www.calamustranslations.com/calamusblog/2017/10/17/all-about-corporate-stock-terminology

Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Great post... and blog! Oct 17, 2017

Your notes are interesting and a pleasure to read. Apparently small and unpretentious, I find that they capture the inner essence of our daily efforts very well. They are instructive and also inspirational, showing how writing down our thoughts, terminological findings and choices in a discursive blog can be instrumental to analyze further and improve the quality of our whole reasoning. Thank you!

Tim Friese
Tim Friese  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:02
Member (2013)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 18, 2017

Luca Tutino wrote:

Your notes are interesting and a pleasure to read. Apparently small and unpretentious, I find that they capture the inner essence of our daily efforts very well. They are instructive and also inspirational, showing how writing down our thoughts, terminological findings and choices in a discursive blog can be instrumental to analyze further and improve the quality of our whole reasoning. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words! Sadly I don't cover Italian in my blog but I imagine it shares some of the same issues with the other Romance languages.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blog post on corporate stock terminology between English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »