Thread poster: Bérangère Denizeau
Bérangère Denizeau
Bérangère Denizeau
France
Local time: 07:56
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 3, 2018

Dear translators who translate or have already translated for free, I need you.

I am currently writing an article that deals with volunteering in the field of translation and what it brings to translators, despite their often busy schedule: the opportunity to partake in causes that are dear to them, to feel "useful", to practice translation as a pleasurable occupation rather than a constraint, etc.
To provide myself with input, I need your testimonials (your identity will re
... See more
Dear translators who translate or have already translated for free, I need you.

I am currently writing an article that deals with volunteering in the field of translation and what it brings to translators, despite their often busy schedule: the opportunity to partake in causes that are dear to them, to feel "useful", to practice translation as a pleasurable occupation rather than a constraint, etc.
To provide myself with input, I need your testimonials (your identity will remain anonymous) and I would be really grateful if you could answer this short questionnaire (5-10 minutes).
The questions are asked in French but you can also answer them in English, Italian, Spanish or German.

Thank you so much!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About Volunteer Translation

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »