Egypt
Local time: 08:46
Member (2017)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jul 23, 2019

Hello there,
Nice to e-meet you all
Does anyone know how to join Disney or OSN or Amazon Prime freelance translator teams?! Any clues, contacts, special sites or requirements, preparations would be much appreciated.

Cata Losada

Barbara Baldi
Barbara Baldi  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:46
English to Italian
+ ...
Disney and Zoo Jul 24, 2019

Hi there
follow these two companies on linked in and you will have more first hand information. I very seldom work for Zoo as in the past I succeeded Netflix translation test, which is now closed as they have fulfilled the translator’s database. Zoo is an official Netflix provider.
Good luck.
Barbara

Sinjai Musri

Hasan Yelok
Hasan Yelok
Türkiye
Local time: 09:46
English to Turkish
+ ...
A good question Sep 12, 2019

This is actually a good question. I managed to find the NPVs, because those are not that hard to find, but for Disney+ and Amazon Prime, I haven't been too lucky.

Cata Losada

Teresa Bento
Teresa Bento  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 07:46
English to Portuguese
+ ...
About Amazon Nov 22, 2019

I've been trying to be a part of Amazon's team of translators, hoping to work in Amazon product descriptions and Amazon Prime. It's been ridiculously time-consuming and bureaucratic. I've passed their test in April, but they haven't sent me any work since then. Also, I get e-mails saying they're hiring, but asking for in-house Brazilian Portuguese translators, which isn't even my variant (I'm Portuguese). It's been months and still no answers! I don't understand why they're so cumbersome with do... See more
I've been trying to be a part of Amazon's team of translators, hoping to work in Amazon product descriptions and Amazon Prime. It's been ridiculously time-consuming and bureaucratic. I've passed their test in April, but they haven't sent me any work since then. Also, I get e-mails saying they're hiring, but asking for in-house Brazilian Portuguese translators, which isn't even my variant (I'm Portuguese). It's been months and still no answers! I don't understand why they're so cumbersome with documents, to be honest...Collapse

Alice Crisan
Alice Crisan  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:46
English to Romanian
+ ...
Amazon offers Nov 23, 2019

Teresa, there is a group on fb with many amazon translators. It’s indeed a lengthy
process, the only problem is in regarding the rates.

Cata Losada

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Joining Disney+ or OSN or Amazon Prime translation teams like Netflix's

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »