Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:40
English to German
+ ...
Jun 13, 2019

Dear fellow Prozians,

recently, when I want to read a Forum post, not the entire text is displayed. Only when I click on "More", I can read the rest of the post, which makes reading of Forum Posts much less enjoyable to me.

What happened to the Posts?

I tried to submit a Support ticket on this, but for some reason, this is no longer possible with my Screen Reader as my Computer crashes after some time. I am blind and am using a Screen Reader in Addition
... See more
Dear fellow Prozians,

recently, when I want to read a Forum post, not the entire text is displayed. Only when I click on "More", I can read the rest of the post, which makes reading of Forum Posts much less enjoyable to me.

What happened to the Posts?

I tried to submit a Support ticket on this, but for some reason, this is no longer possible with my Screen Reader as my Computer crashes after some time. I am blind and am using a Screen Reader in Addition to the usual Software on my Computer.

Thank you for clarifications,

Eva
Collapse

Arabic & More

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Forum settings Jun 13, 2019

Hi, I found the solution in this thread https://www.proz.com/forum/site_forums/335401-disable_see_more_collapse_tags_in_forums.html

Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a million Jun 13, 2019

Thank you for the link. That was exactly what I was looking for. I just disabled the Feature, but it creates more unneccessary hustle with searching for the appropriate Setting.

Glad to know I am not the only one who is annoyed about this new Feature that is being implemented by Default and is unwanted!

Thomas T. Frost
Robert Forstag
Sheila Wilson
Philip Lees
Arabic & More
Jessica Noyes
Jacek Sierakowski

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forum posts not entirely visible anymore, only after clicking "More"

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »