Pre-release of WWA feedback cards
Thread poster: ..... (X)
..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 20:50
TOPIC STARTER
Contest a rating Dec 26, 2017

Erzsébet Czopyk wrote:

the purpose of this and I have suddenly an entry from an agency which I have never heard of before, I do not know this agency and never received a PO from them. (https://www.proz.com/blueboard/541) and I never saw this entry before, and this is the only one which is negative (I always receive an e-mail when a new entry has been done)

"Never completed a project, stretched out communication to infinity, than just vanished without a word."
AII - Oct 20, 2017
Average WWA rating given: 3.00 (2 entries) Auerbach Int'l, Inc., dba Translations Express / Auerbach International, Inc.

[Edited at 2017-12-25 22:07 GMT]

Hi Erzsébet,

Please contest the rating and the above can be sorted out for you by the support team. You can contest a rating by clicking the 'More' options carrot (see image below).

Contesting the rating will automatically create a support ticket for you.

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 7.24.40 AM

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 7.25.09 AM

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:50
Member (2008)
Italian to English
OK Dec 27, 2017

Katalin Horváth McClure wrote:

Tom in London wrote:

By mistake, I clicked on "Withdraw from BB/WWA network" and I want to reverse that decision. Please tell me how.

Submit a support ticket, you should receive attention faster than by posting here.

OK thanks I'll try that - although I'm irked that it's possible to "withdraw from the network" (whatever that means) but not to rejoin it.

Erzsébet Czopyk
Erzsébet Czopyk  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 12:50
Member (2006)
Russian to Hungarian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Thank you, dear Kevin Dec 27, 2017

[quote]Kevin Dias wrote:

Erzsébet Czopyk wrote:

the purpose of this and I have suddenly an entry from an agency which I have never heard of before, I do not know this agency and never received a PO from them. (https://www.proz.com/blueboard/541) and I never saw this entry before, and this is the only one which is negative (I always receive an e-mail when a new entry has been done)

"Never completed a project, stretched out communication to infinity, than just vanished without a word."
AII - Oct 20, 2017
Average WWA rating given: 3.00 (2 entries) Auerbach Int'l, Inc., dba Translations Express / Auerbach International, Inc.

[Edited at 2017-12-25 22:07 GMT]

Dear Kevin, I did everything as you wrote, and today I carefully checked once more all my correspondence for 2017 but nothing has been found from Auerbach Int'l.
Thank you again.
Kind regards, Liza

BAGOLYSZIVBEN

..... (X)
..... (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Feedback cards will go live next week Jan 4, 2018

Thank you all for your feedback. This is a reminder that feedback cards will go live next week. If you have any additional comments or suggestions please let me know.

Thank you!
Kevin

Daniela Slankamenac
Daniela Slankamenac  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
Still Jan 21, 2018

Hi Kevin,

I still think the old way was better, i.e. more compact and better in terms of visual design. The needed information was striking... Anyhow, how do I put the clients who did not leave comments but only rated the service on the right side of the screen? In my case these entries are listed together with the entries with comments.

Many thanks,
Daniela

..... (X)
..... (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Updated Jan 22, 2018

Daniela Slankamenac wrote:
Anyhow, how do I put the clients who did not leave comments but only rated the service on the right side of the screen? In my case these entries are listed together with the entries with comments.

Hi Daniela,

Thanks for the feedback. Previously that was part of the default view (not the compact view). I updated the compact view to have that same format.

Daniela Slankamenac
Daniela Slankamenac  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
Thanks Jan 22, 2018

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the update. Well, it's too much grey, imo - grey background, grey font... Maybe you could change the colour of the thumbs up sign, at least, or the background, or comments. I don't know... just an idea. Thanks again, Daniela.

Ashlie
Ashlie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Can feedback cards be embedded (with HTML)? Apr 27, 2018

Hi Kevin,

Is there currently an HTML code available to embed the card on a personal website?
I'd really appreciate this feature.

..... (X)
..... (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Great idea Apr 30, 2018

Ashlie wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Is there currently an HTML code available to embed the card on a personal website?
I'd really appreciate this feature.

Hi Ashlie,

Currently there is not, but that is a great suggestion. We will add that to the pipeline of future development.

Best regards,
Kevin

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pre-release of WWA feedback cards

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »