Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]
New Plus package benefit: Free download of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages
Thread poster: ..... (X)
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Developers are still working on this Mar 7, 2019

Hello, Mirjam.

Our developers were working on this issue, but while it seems to have been resolved from some accounts, others still report difficulties. They continue working to fix the problem for everyone now.

In the meantime, I am afraid I haven't received any email from you (I even checked the spam folder). Would you mind letting me know which package or packages you
... See more
Hello, Mirjam.

Our developers were working on this issue, but while it seems to have been resolved from some accounts, others still report difficulties. They continue working to fix the problem for everyone now.

In the meantime, I am afraid I haven't received any email from you (I even checked the spam folder). Would you mind letting me know which package or packages you want here or through a support request ( https://www.proz.com/support )? I will make sure they get to you.

Thanks in advance.

Lucia
Collapse

Mirjam Ottens
Mirjam Ottens  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:48
English to Dutch
+ ...
Thanks Mar 11, 2019

Hi Lucia,

Thanks for your reply. I figured something must have gone wrong with the mails when I did not hear back from you.

Anyway, I would like both the English to Dutch and the French to Dutch IATE packages. Thanks in advance for helping out.

Kind regards,

Mirjam

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
No problem, Mirjam Mar 12, 2019

I'm shortly sending them to you via email.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Lucia

Kamilla Sermoud
Kamilla Sermoud  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:48
English to Portuguese
+ ...
No free download here Mar 15, 2019

I'm logged into TM Town under my Pro ProZ Plus account, but I don't get the "free download" button. All I get is a window asking for my credit card. So what?

Murilo Bento

Mirjam Ottens
Spain
English to Dutch
+ ...
One week later Mar 20, 2019

Lucia Leszinsky wrote:

I'm shortly sending them to you via email.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Lucia

When can I expect the packages? I did not receive them yet. I did receive two links to the updated installation guides, but that does not seem to include the packages themselves (or am I missing something?). Also, when I'm logged in to the Terminology Market Place with my Proz account, I still cannot download the packages for free.

Mirjam Ottens
Spain
English to Dutch
+ ...
Hello? Anyone there? Apr 6, 2019

I still can't download the packages without entering cc details. I really could use the packages now.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
SITE STAFF
Hi Mirjam, resending, please confirm Apr 6, 2019

Hello Mirjam. I am resending these to you now, can you confirm that you have received them, either here or by email? Thanks!

Jared

Mirjam Ottens
Spain
English to Dutch
+ ...
Received the packages from Henk Sanderson Apr 8, 2019

Henk Sanderson sent me the packages just before Jared reacted to my post. I'm using them now in a project and it seems to be working very wel and nicely

Marcelina Haftka
Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Cannot download the packages Nov 11, 2020

I've been trying to download a few packages, but each time I get the information: "Sorry, your download could not be processed".
Can anyone help me?

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Download doesn't work anymore Dec 31, 2020

I tried to download the completely overhauled version of two glossaries (EN > NL and DE > NL) but I keep getting this error message:

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 13.35.14

(I've mailed Kevin directly at [email protected], but in case he's no longer in charge, perhaps a Proz employee could help me out?)

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
/SOLVED Jan 1, 2021

A kind person responded to my request at [email protected]. I received the IATE package that I requested.

See also:

https://www.proz.com/forum/cafetran_support/348602-cafetran_espresso_and_iate.html

[Edited at 2021-01-01 12:24 GMT]

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
CSV Jan 3, 2021

..... (X) wrote:

I am happy to announce a new addition to the ProZ.com Plus package.

I was wondering why the files in the CafeTran package have the extension CSV, since they are in fact tab-delimited. But hey, this seems to be covered by the CSV format:

In addition, the term "CSV" also denotes[citation needed] several closely related delimiter-separated formats that use other field delimiters, for example, semicolons. These include tab-separated values and space-separated values. A delimiter such as tab that is not present in the field data allows more simple format parsing. These alternative delimiter-separated files are often[citation needed] given a .csv extension despite the use of a non-comma field separator. This loose terminology can cause problems in data exchange.

Murilo Bento
Murilo Bento  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I can't download for free Jan 14, 2023

I am logged in with the Proz.com sign in button but "the download for free button" is not there, only the one to buy and it asks for my credit card.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Plus package benefit: Free download of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »