Plus features: Announcing the Plus video library
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
course materials Jan 24, 2017

João Costeira wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for this fantastic list of videos. I´ve been watching some of them of they´re really great stuff.

Just a quick question, can I have access to the presenter´s course materials, having a plus membership, or not? For instance, the excel file, or links, if they were available at a particular video/course presentation.

In the course description, under ADDITIONAL COURSE MATERIALS, there is a link called "View course materials". But when I click on it, I get redirected to the enrolment options page of the course.

Cheers,

Hello João,

Thank you for your interest in training at ProZ.com and for the feedback.

At the moment we are working on the new video library and thus not all features may work in full. May I ask you to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support letting me know which course materials you may be interested in and I will be glad to share those materials with you. Please note that not all video courses contain training materials. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

Susanna Martoni
Susanna Martoni  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:03
Member (2009)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
International Translation Days Dec 30, 2021

Hi.

I would like to know whether this special subscription allows viewing the past International Translation Days' videos in Proz.

Thanks,
Susanna

Hi Susanna,

Indeed, Plus membership subscribers get more possibilities watching the TV event videos, than Standard membership subscribers or users have. Depending on the event Plus membership subscribers may have un, limited or longer period of time to watch the videos.

Hope this h
... See more
Hi.

I would like to know whether this special subscription allows viewing the past International Translation Days' videos in Proz.

Thanks,
Susanna

Hi Susanna,

Indeed, Plus membership subscribers get more possibilities watching the TV event videos, than Standard membership subscribers or users have. Depending on the event Plus membership subscribers may have un, limited or longer period of time to watch the videos.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Helen
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus features: Announcing the Plus video library

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »