For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Plus subscriber small group profile review

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Plus subscriber small group profile review".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Peter Simon
Peter Simon  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 03:52
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Is this the subscription page? Mar 8, 2018

Yes, found it. Thanks, Peter S.

[Edited at 2018-03-08 20:16 GMT]

YoungEun Jo
YoungEun Jo
South Korea
Local time: 10:52
English to Korean
Thank you for the webina. Mar 14, 2018

The webina was detailed and was very helpful. I got to have chances to see other translators' gorgeous profiles and I could refer to them to make my profile better in the future. Thank you for this webina and I'm looking forward to next webina, too.

Peter Simon
Peter Simon  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Hungarian
+ ...
The best so far Mar 14, 2018

Thank you for this good and useful on-the-spot analysis of profiles. It's a pity that after a few sentences about mine, technology threw in the towel and we missed almost the whole of the analysis on mine. The screen remained frozen afterwards too, so it was difficult to follow the analysis of the last person. However, I suppose I got the important points and above all, Tatiana helped me with my problem right after the session ended, over Skype.

Tatiana's language level was the best I
... See more
Thank you for this good and useful on-the-spot analysis of profiles. It's a pity that after a few sentences about mine, technology threw in the towel and we missed almost the whole of the analysis on mine. The screen remained frozen afterwards too, so it was difficult to follow the analysis of the last person. However, I suppose I got the important points and above all, Tatiana helped me with my problem right after the session ended, over Skype.

Tatiana's language level was the best I've experienced so far during such events. She explained e/g very well. Had it not been for the technical issue, I'd say the session was excellent. But she was! Thank you!
Collapse

Vladimir Pochinov
Vladimir Pochinov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
Thanks for the webinar Mar 14, 2018

Thank you for the good and informative presentation. It's a pity technology interfered with the otherwise smooth process...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus subscriber small group profile review

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »