For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Starting your Translation Business 2018

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Starting your Translation Business 2018".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elena Henderson (X)
Elena Henderson (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:20
Russian to English
+ ...
Will this webinar be available for purchase to those who didn't get in? Thanks! Feb 28, 2018

Will this webinar be available for purchase to those who didn't get in? Thanks!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Next webinar "Starting your Translation Business 2018" Feb 28, 2018

elenahenderson wrote:

Will this webinar be available for purchase to those who didn't get in? Thanks!

Hello Elena,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Let me confirm here that if one purchases access to the webinar and do not attend the live session, he or she will still get a certificate of attendance, unlimited access to the video and the presentation.

If a translator wants to attend the live session and the training date does not suite him, there is a possibility to attend another session on this topic in April:
https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/15992-starting_your_translation_business_2018

Feel free to book your seat today at the early bird price (30 USD). Those who purchase a seat in advance may be able to pay an "early bird" or cheaper price, and those that confirm participation later or last minute, may likely get to pay a higher fee. In some training sessions a price increase based on the number of registrants may also apply, i.e. the first 15 registered pay one price, the next 10 pay a a slightly higher price etc.

Hope this helps and clarifies.

My bests,
Helen

Elena Henderson (X)
Elena Henderson (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:20
Russian to English
+ ...
Will this webinar be available for purchase to those who didn't get in? Thanks! Mar 1, 2018

Thank you, Helen! I registered for April.

arfbrown (X)
arfbrown (X)
United States
Local time: 19:20
English to Japanese
+ ...
Video not available Mar 12, 2018

Hello,

I purchased the webinar, but the video is still unavailable to me in my account.
Is this just an oversight, technical problem or perhaps just a delay?

Thank you,

Tony Brown

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video not available Mar 13, 2018

arfbrown wrote:

Hello,

I purchased the webinar, but the video is still unavailable to me in my account.
Is this just an oversight, technical problem or perhaps just a delay?

Thank you,

Tony Brown

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The video can be found at http://www.proz.com/videos/4808-starting-your-translation-business-2018
Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Starting your Translation Business 2018

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »