Powwow: Pompano Beach - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Pompano Beach - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Soizic CiFuentes
Soizic CiFuentes  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:01
Member (2003)
English to French
+ ...
Location and time Aug 3, 2019

For now, I am waiting for interest and then we can choose a place. I am open to have the Powwow in Fort Lauderdale as well or Boca Raton if it seems easier for the majority.

Leandro Odero
Leandro Odero  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
Would there be any possibility to organize it on Saturday, September 14th? Aug 7, 2019

Dear Soizic: I would like to know if it would be possible to have this Powwow on a Saturday. I would really like to attend this Powwow.

Thank you, and please let me know.

Leandro D. Odero

Soizic CiFuentes
Soizic CiFuentes  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2003)
English to French
+ ...
Powwow Saturday Aug 8, 2019

Hello Leandro, Yes, Saturday would work for me. We would have to be more careful with the location as on Saturday, there are more people everywhere. But for our first Powwow, I am not expecting a whole of people, so we should find a location to accommodate it. Were are you, in Pompano Beach? If Alexandra does not see any problem to move the Powwow to Saturday the 14th. I will update it. Thanks for participating.

Leandro Odero

Leandro Odero
Leandro Odero  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
Thank you! Aug 8, 2019

Thank you, Soizic. I am located in Hollywood, FL, so I have to travel north. But Saturday would be great. Thank you.

Ali Ambrosio
Ali Ambrosio
United States
English
+ ...
Sorry I can’t make it Sep 5, 2019

Hi guys, I really wanted to participate and meet you but it’s not going to work. My dad is not doing well and that has changed my free time use for the foreseeable future. All the best and hope to join next time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Pompano Beach - United States

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »