Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Barcelona - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Else Nielsen
Else Nielsen
Spain
Local time: 00:07
Spanish to Danish
+ ...
Wish I could be there..... Jul 31, 2019

... But I can´t! I am travelling from Las Palmas to Amsterdam that same day, my only planned holiday this summer. What a shame, I would have loved to participate. Hope you have a great time!

Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris
Local time: 01:07
ProZ.com team
What a shame! Jul 31, 2019

Ah well, maybe we can do more in the future. Let's see how this one goes first...

Diana Llorente
Diana Llorente  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2014)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'd love to, but... Aug 1, 2019

Thanks for the invitation, but I'm away on the 4th on an interpreting assignment, I hope to join you some other time, have fun!
Diana

Andrew Morris

Yelena Galumyan
Yelena Galumyan
Spain
Russian to Armenian
+ ...
I’d like to participate, but... Aug 2, 2019

I will be travelling this day. Hope to join you on another occasion. Have a great time!

Yelena

Andrew Morris

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris
ProZ.com team
Update on venue Aug 5, 2019

Hi everyone, just to let you know the venue has now been confirmed: https://www.vistacorona.com/la-barceloneta/

There are various menus on offer, at fixed prices. The cheapest is 25€ per person, which includes one drink. I've been there before and it's good value.

I'll be back soon with more info, but put it in your diaries! 20:00h, 04 Sept 2019.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris
ProZ.com team
Please confirm Aug 8, 2019

Hi folks, the booking is now confirmed.

Please let me know here if you are definitely coming, and whether you are bringing a partner or friend!

Remember, the set menu is for 25€ per person, including a free welcome drink. Anyone with special dietary requirements, please ping me.

Thanks
Andrew

Shenice Parkyn

Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'd love to attend, but... Aug 19, 2019

...I have already scheduled important meetings! Anyways, I'll pay attention to the next Powwows taking place in Barcelona. If my schedule is free, of course I'll come!
However, I'd like to get in contact with more colleagues in Barcelona, so if you're available in the next days to meet, just contact me on LinkedIn, e-mail or Facebook, so we can organize something!
Kind regards.
Ramsés

[Edited at 2019-08-19 17:55 GMT]

Britta Willmes

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris
ProZ.com team
Thanks to all! Sep 9, 2019

Thanks to all those who showed up! We had a great evening, and we'll do another one soon. But this time, with some...er...adjustments to the organisation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »