Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Is there a skill you would like to learn that would enhance your translation/interpreting services?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Muriel Vasconcellos
Muriel Vasconcellos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:26
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Not sure Aug 21, 2017

I already offer DTP using MS Publisher, which I've been using for 18 years, but I'd prefer to learn and work in InDesign.

On the other hand, I love what I already do, and I've been working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week since February with an intentional week off in May, and I'm booked through October. So what would really enhance my services would be more sleep and a much-needed break.

Yvonne Roith
Yvonne Roith  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:26
Member (2017)
German to English
+ ...
Exactly. Both of which require continual development. Aug 22, 2017

Susanna Martoni wrote:

(More) updated training about my working fields.
More IT-specific skills related to the translation field.

A neverending need

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Is there a skill you would like to learn that would enhance your translation/interpreting services?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »