Client requesting proof-reading of my already proof-read work for free - thank you to commenters!!
Thread poster: Sarai73
Sarai73
Sarai73  Identity Verified
English to Swedish
+ ...
Nov 27, 2019

I didn't realise when I made my previous post ''inclusive'' that I couldn't give more than two responses which was a bit silly as I wanted to thank those who have commented!

So here they are; many thanks for your thoughtful responses, especially those by Samuel Murray and Fiona Grace Peterson! Great tips about the tracked changes, Samuel - will try those.

All the best,

Sara

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:42
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Sara Nov 27, 2019

Sarai73 wrote:
I didn't realise when I made my previous post ''inclusive'' that I couldn't give more than two responses...

Yes, the "inclusive" posting format is rather more exclusive than the non-inclusive posting format. They (ProZ.com) should rename it to something that will communicate to newer members that it is a restricted posting format in which thread starters are actually looking for short replies (not necessarily quality replies) from as many people as possible.

Sarai73

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Client requesting proof-reading of my already proof-read work for free - thank you to commenters!!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »