Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:17
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Nov 21, 2019

Hello

I have to do the QA check in MemoQ for a client, but 90% of the warnings are false positives. I would like to select all the warnings that are false positives, and mark them as "Ignore" in one action. But... it doesn't look like one can select more than one warning at a time. Is there a special way to do that?

Alternatively, is there a shortcut key for "Ignore", so that I can press that key and the down key quickly to run down the list?

Thanks
... See more
Hello

I have to do the QA check in MemoQ for a client, but 90% of the warnings are false positives. I would like to select all the warnings that are false positives, and mark them as "Ignore" in one action. But... it doesn't look like one can select more than one warning at a time. Is there a special way to do that?

Alternatively, is there a shortcut key for "Ignore", so that I can press that key and the down key quickly to run down the list?

Thanks
Samuel
==
Collapse

Vera Schoen
Vera Schoen  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 15:17
Member (2008)
German to Swedish
+ ...
Ignore button Nov 21, 2019

Click he third button (Ignore) to the right of the QA-button. You'll get the choice to ignore all errors of the same kind (sometimes with the option of all erors wit that general description or all errors with the same long description). Make your choice - and done!

Kay-Viktor Stegemann
Anna (Ivanova) Bērziņa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to ignore multiple QA warnings at once

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »