Trevor Chichester  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:42
Member (2012)
German to English
+ ...
Nov 20, 2019

Hey guys,

For the life of me I can't figure out why memoQ is preventing me from opening up a file that has the same source/target languages EN(US). I try "create project without template", and I set both source and target to "English (United States) but MemoQ keeps graying out the language selection which is preventing me from creating the project/working on the file.

Can anyone help? Is there a "Localization" project tab that I'm missing that I should be putting th
... See more
Hey guys,

For the life of me I can't figure out why memoQ is preventing me from opening up a file that has the same source/target languages EN(US). I try "create project without template", and I set both source and target to "English (United States) but MemoQ keeps graying out the language selection which is preventing me from creating the project/working on the file.

Can anyone help? Is there a "Localization" project tab that I'm missing that I should be putting the file into?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to open a localization file with the same source/target languages

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »