Andrea Riffo
Andrea Riffo  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 08:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 24, 2019

Hi everyone!

I need help from memoq-savvy users, as I'm having the installation problem above, ie., memoq 8.12 is not installing in my laptop (Windows 10) due to a memoq.clientservice.dll error.

So far I have tried running it as administrator and temporarily deactivated my antivirus/antimalware and firewall, yet no cigar. I contacted memoQ support team, and they said it's a windows error. Assuming this is so, do you have an idea of how I could fix it? I
... See more
Hi everyone!

I need help from memoq-savvy users, as I'm having the installation problem above, ie., memoq 8.12 is not installing in my laptop (Windows 10) due to a memoq.clientservice.dll error.

So far I have tried running it as administrator and temporarily deactivated my antivirus/antimalware and firewall, yet no cigar. I contacted memoQ support team, and they said it's a windows error. Assuming this is so, do you have an idea of how I could fix it? I've already made sure I have admin rights.

Thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoq.clientservice.dll error when installing

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »