Thread poster: Matthew Astle
Matthew Astle
Matthew Astle
Spain
Local time: 05:50
Spanish to English
Jul 24, 2019

Hi Proz'ers

I have been using MemoQ free for some months meaning that each project could only use one individual TM. Today, I finally received my license for MemoQ and would like to add all the TMs I had used for those projects to a single Master TM. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Kevin Fulton
Kevin Fulton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:50
German to English
Export individual TMs as tmx Jul 24, 2019

In very broad strokes:
Once you've created a master TM (which you can do before exporting the individual memories), import the TMs into the master. You might want to create a folder to contain the exports so you don't have to chase all over to find the files to import. It's been years since I created a master TM, so I can't give you specific information regarding setting one up. Doubtless there are rules governing where the master TM must be located, but you can find that out easily enough
... See more
In very broad strokes:
Once you've created a master TM (which you can do before exporting the individual memories), import the TMs into the master. You might want to create a folder to contain the exports so you don't have to chase all over to find the files to import. It's been years since I created a master TM, so I can't give you specific information regarding setting one up. Doubtless there are rules governing where the master TM must be located, but you can find that out easily enough.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Update MemoQ master TM with other TMs

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »