MemoQ 8.3 not exporting DOCX files
Iniziatore argomento: Fernando Toledo

Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Germania
Local time: 08:49
Da Tedesco a Spagnolo
May 27

Should I assume that the reason 8.3 cannot export this Word document is technical and not to force the upgrade to a higher version?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nppdijquocte3t/MemoQ_2019-05-27_12-35-07.png?dl=0

[Edited at 2019-05-27 10:39 GMT]

Mikhail Popov
Singapore
Local time: 14:49
Da Inglese a Russo
+ ...
Make a copy May 28

Make a copy of your document, import it into memoQ, make "Copy source to target", "Confirm without TM update" and try to export. If it is exported successfully - you have a problem with tags in translation. If export failed - you have a problem with tags in the original document.

Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Germania
Local time: 08:49
Da Tedesco a Spagnolo
AVVIO ARGOMENTO
Not in this case May 28

Mikhail Popov wrote:

Make a copy of your document, import it into memoQ, make "Copy source to target", "Confirm without TM update" and try to export. If it is exported successfully - you have a problem with tags in translation. If export failed - you have a problem with tags in the original document.

I work in a Server, and I can only save the bilingual file. The point is that it is not a "problem", in the dialog box that appears it says that it is not possible to do it with my 8.3 version and that I must upgrade to 8.4. That seems strange to me because it is just a Word document.

John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:49
Membro (2008)
Da Francese a Inglese
+ ...
Bug resolved in 8.4? May 28

It sounds like you have encountered a bug in 8.3 that was resolved by fixes applied in 8.4.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 8.3 not exporting DOCX files

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Cerca un termine
  • Lavori
  • Forum
  • Multiple search