Katalin Galoczi (X)
Katalin Galoczi (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:49
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Aug 4, 2018

Hello everyone!

Just purchased MemoQ and tried to set up machine translation on it and upload Microsoft MT plugin. I worked out how to do this on MemoQ but I have got stuck on Azure. I managed to create a new subscription but it doesn’t allow me to go further. Keep getting this message: Could not create the marketplace item This marketplace item is not available.

I even typed in the link I found here that was posted in 2017 but it doesn’t work either. Follow
... See more
Hello everyone!

Just purchased MemoQ and tried to set up machine translation on it and upload Microsoft MT plugin. I worked out how to do this on MemoQ but I have got stuck on Azure. I managed to create a new subscription but it doesn’t allow me to go further. Keep getting this message: Could not create the marketplace item This marketplace item is not available.

I even typed in the link I found here that was posted in 2017 but it doesn’t work either. Followed the steps that was provided by MemoQ but the same happens.
Has anyone downloaded MemoQ recently and set up Microsoft MT plugin? How did you manage Azure please???

Thank you
Collapse

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:49
Spanish to French
+ ...
A real nightmare Aug 8, 2018

Hello Katalin,

Setting the plugin for Microsoft MT through their Azure platform is a nightmare. It is like Google: they're becomming monsters that nobody really understands how it goes. I have abandonned the hope to ever use it. A pity because it is a good competitor to the GG one.

If you ever discover how to do it, please send me a mail!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ machine translator plugin tool set up

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »