In MemoQ 8.4, how do I add two PDFs to LiveDocs for a LiveDocs corpus as resource?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 05:30
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 29, 2018

This is a server project and the problem is that this alternative LiveDocs is greyed out (non-selectable), so I can't add any documents. Does that mean the PM has inactivated the possibility to add LiveDocs to this project, and I need to ask her to activate it first?

Or is there any other way to add my two PDFs to LiveDocs so I can create a LiveDocs corpus for my online project?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

In MemoQ 8.4, how do I add two PDFs to LiveDocs for a LiveDocs corpus as resource?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »