Dmitriy Gromov
Dmitriy Gromov  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 08:17
Member (2015)
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 19, 2017

During the start, MemoQ hangs for a long period of time and then shows a message:
Login to server XXXXX failed ... etc.

I don't work with this server anymore and I want to delete it from MemoQ. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Enote
Enote  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:17
English to Russian
Switch to local Nov 19, 2017

Somewhere on the MemoQ control panel there is a box with server name/address. Just select Local Computer (AFAIR) in this box.
Good luck!

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:17
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Yes, select "My computer" Nov 19, 2017

Indeed. As the colleague mentioned, in the box where you see the server's name, select My computer. Also, you might want to forget the credentials as well: find Manage logins by the server name box, choose the server, and click Forget server completely.

If after forgetting the server you are requested ID and password to the server, it would mean that you are using some resource from that server in a project you are opening. Check for any use of that server from other p
... See more
Indeed. As the colleague mentioned, in the box where you see the server's name, select My computer. Also, you might want to forget the credentials as well: find Manage logins by the server name box, choose the server, and click Forget server completely.

If after forgetting the server you are requested ID and password to the server, it would mean that you are using some resource from that server in a project you are opening. Check for any use of that server from other projects you may have.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to forget the remote server?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »