Kathrin Berger
Kathrin Berger  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 09:00
German to English
+ ...
Mar 20, 2010

Hello everybody.

I am hoping that someone here is able to help me with a problem I seem to encounter every time I use pre-translate on any document. I am using MemoQ 4.0.20 Standard version.

This is the Error Message I get:

General Error
TYPE:
System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.TranslationMemory.LocalHandler.internalLoo
... See more
Hello everybody.

I am hoping that someone here is able to help me with a problem I seem to encounter every time I use pre-translate on any document. I am using MemoQ 4.0.20 Standard version.

This is the Error Message I get:

General Error
TYPE:
System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.TranslationMemory.LocalHandler.internalLookup(Segment segment, Boolean bestOnly, Boolean async, String sourceLang, String targetLang, Segment precedingSegment, Segment followingSegment, LSCOptions lscOptions, Int32 lookupSessionId, LookupSourceInfo[]& sourceInfos)

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here ( I am relatively new to memoQ) or if my version is bugged but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Kathrin
Collapse

Anette Jakobsen
Anette Jakobsen
Denmark
Local time: 23:00
Danish to English
+ ...
Contact support Mar 23, 2010

Hi Kathrin

If you're still having this problem, contact MemoQ support. They are very helpful.

Best regards
Anette

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error when using pre-translate

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »