Thread poster: Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 13:45
English to Turkish
+ ...
Sep 6, 2009

MemoQ's help file (MemoQHelp.chm) is useful but I prefer reading manuals in pdf format. I couldn't find such a manual at Kilgray's web site.

------------------------
There is a file called MemoQGettingStarted_EN.pdf at http://www.kilgray.com/memoq/memoQ_QuickStartGuide_3_6_EN.pdf However, it seems that this file is a summary of the Help file.
... See more
MemoQ's help file (MemoQHelp.chm) is useful but I prefer reading manuals in pdf format. I couldn't find such a manual at Kilgray's web site.

------------------------
There is a file called MemoQGettingStarted_EN.pdf at http://www.kilgray.com/memoq/memoQ_QuickStartGuide_3_6_EN.pdf However, it seems that this file is a summary of the Help file.

[Edited at 2009-09-06 17:03 GMT]
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 12:45
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Googling for... Sep 6, 2009

Selcuk Akyuz wrote:

Googling for chm2pdf gets a few results. Have you tried any of them?

Selcuk Akyuz
Türkiye
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
chm files Sep 6, 2009

Samuel Murray wrote:

Googling for chm2pdf gets a few results. Have you tried any of them?

Yes, I have tested CHM To PDF Converter PRO. One can use HTML Help Workshop as well. But if there is a pdf manual somewhere, I prefer reading it. I use chm converters only for translating help files.

Selcuk

Gergely Vandor
Gergely Vandor
Hungary
Local time: 12:45
English to Hungarian
help in PDF Sep 7, 2009

We can't offer a PDF version just yet, but this is on the task list of our documentation manager.

Gergely Vandor
Kilgray

Selcuk Akyuz
Türkiye
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 7, 2009

I hope the task list of your documentation manager is not a long one

Selcuk Akyuz
Türkiye
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problems with the Help file Sep 13, 2009

The Help file is a great resource for someone trying to learn all features of the program. However, due to the missing links it is not easy to read it from A to Z. The Contents tab does not give all the headings. For instance, I can't find the heading "XLIFF – Exchange format between CAT tools".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

User Manual

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »