Is it possible to use different mail adresses for Kudoz notifications and other notifications?
Thread poster: Christina B.
Christina B.
Christina B.  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 13:44
French to German
+ ...
Sep 22, 2017

Hi!

I don't use my official job-mail-adress for ProZ because I don't want to be disturbed in my work by incoming Kudoz notifications. I have a look at this alternative inbox about once a day or every other day. This way I sometimes miss interesting job notifications or messages sent from potential customers via my profile.

Is it possible to use two or three different adresses? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance!

Mair A-W (PhD)
Mair A-W (PhD)
Germany
Local time: 13:44
German to English
+ ...
no, but Sep 22, 2017

I'm not sure that it is, but surely the obvious thing to do would be to create filters in your own email account? ProZ makes this easy as all its emails are tagged with e.g. [Kudoz] , [Proz.com jobs] etc. You could set up a filter to send Kudoz messages into a different folder, or even forward them to a different email address, leaving the job mails to come to your main address.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to use different mail adresses for Kudoz notifications and other notifications?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »