Richard Lin
Richard Lin  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 02:52
Member (2016)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Oct 4, 2020

我是台灣的兼差翻譯人員,這兩天接到與我合作的印度翻譯公司要我提供自己的Tax residency certificate,請問各位(尤其是台灣譯者)以前曾經有遇過嗎?你們如何處理?有向國稅局申請嗎?請各位台灣譯者知情的人,煩請給小弟一個答案,謝謝

Elvira Lee
Elvira Lee
Taiwan
Spanish to Chinese
+ ...
關於Tax residency certificate Oct 4, 2020

我也是台灣的譯者, 我替英國翻譯公司翻譯, 他們也會向我要tax residency certificate, 但是我跟他們說我並非英國公民,而是住在台灣的譯者, 因此他們會自行著手處理, 不需要我們提供這樣的證明, 所以我想你可以跟印度公司說明自己並非當地居民, 他們應該就會自行處理了。希望我的回覆對你有所幫助!

David Lin

Richard Lin
Richard Lin  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Member (2016)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
謝謝 Oct 4, 2020

謝謝您的建議,我會試試看。

Ying-Ju Fang
Ying-Ju Fang  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Member (2012)
English to Chinese
向稅務單位申請 Oct 5, 2020

今年有個沒合作過的歐洲國家要求此文件,詢問了台灣地方稅務單位,填了份申請書,指明英文版,費用0,過幾天就收到了。
祝你順利!

David Lin

David Lin
David Lin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:52
Member (2013)
English to Chinese
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Welcome to Chinese Forum! 歡迎您訪問中文論壇! Oct 8, 2020

Dear Elvira,

Welcome to the Chinese Forum and drop your post for the first time! Thank you for your timely contribution. I'm sure it'll be useful to the Asker and perhaps other colleagues in Taiwan too.

Taiwan is a very familiar place for me having visited this beautiful Island of Treasure 寶島 many times. I enjoyed every visit; its delicious street gourmet, the natural landscape of the east coast and central mountain range and the warm hospitality are fond memories.
... See more
Dear Elvira,

Welcome to the Chinese Forum and drop your post for the first time! Thank you for your timely contribution. I'm sure it'll be useful to the Asker and perhaps other colleagues in Taiwan too.

Taiwan is a very familiar place for me having visited this beautiful Island of Treasure 寶島 many times. I enjoyed every visit; its delicious street gourmet, the natural landscape of the east coast and central mountain range and the warm hospitality are fond memories.

Come often and make use of the Chinese Forum to build networks and address businesses issues that are related to freelance translators. We all need to learn from one another in this rather competitive business, especially in the midst of the unfortunate Covid-19 pandemic.

Have a nice rest of the week!

David

Elvira Lee wrote:

我也是台灣的譯者, 我替英國翻譯公司翻譯, 他們也會向我要tax residency certificate, 但是我跟他們說我並非英國公民,而是住在台灣的譯者, 因此他們會自行著手處理, 不需要我們提供這樣的證明, 所以我想你可以跟印度公司說明自己並非當地居民, 他們應該就會自行處理了。希望我的回覆對你有所幫助!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

有關 Tax residency certificate 的問題

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »