CafeTrans
Thread poster: M. Irshad (Master of Science)
M. Irshad (Master of Science)
M. Irshad (Master of Science)
Germany
Local time: 20:47
Member (2016)
English to Urdu
+ ...
Mar 13, 2017

I just buy new machine and want to install CafeTrans espresso but its have running problem. I also follow all the Java instruction for installing. I was first install it on old machine and it was work fine. Any suggestion thank you.

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Via Skype Mar 13, 2017

Muhammad Irshad wrote:

I just buy new machine and want to install CafeTrans espresso but its have running problem. I also follow all the Java instruction for installing. I was first install it on old machine and it was work fine. Any suggestion thank you.

I've sent you a contact request via Skype, if you're interested in me helping you via screen sharing.

BTW: There is a dedicated forum at Proz: http://www.proz.com/forum/cafetran_support-1154.html

And straight from the horse's mouth: https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000132966

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
/SOLVED Mar 13, 2017

https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/6000046744

Mie24
Mie24
Poland
Italian to Polish
+ ...
Same (probably) problem.... any help for me? Mar 14, 2017

Hi

I have installed trial version on Mac (java also) but it can't be open. Mac saying I need to buy it via itunes...or go to Apps click Control then the icon of CafeTran and Open. Unfortunelately CafeTran is not in the Apps only on the Desk and no way to transfer it into Apps..... I'm really scared becasue this is my first CAT and what is more I have a pending licence to be bought by 23.03

hope you can help me

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Easiest way to solve this Mar 14, 2017

MagdaWo wrote:

Hi

I have installed trial version on Mac (java also) but it can't be open. Mac saying I need to buy it via itunes...or go to Apps click Control then the icon of CafeTran and Open. Unfortunelately CafeTran is not in the Apps only on the Desk and no way to transfer it into Apps..... I'm really scared becasue this is my first CAT and what is more I have a pending licence to be bought by 23.03

hope you can help me

The easiest way to solve this would be via Skype: alinea-doc. I'm happy to help you out!

Since you're on Mac, we could share screens via Facetime too:

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 11.00.18

(In that case, no extra software is needed.)

My Apple ID: [email protected]

[Edited at 2017-03-14 10:01 GMT]

Meta Arkadia
Meta Arkadia
Local time: 02:47
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Could it be... Mar 14, 2017

MagdaWo wrote:
Mac saying I need to buy it via itunes...

... you're a Mac newbie as well? This very much points to "security." Double-click the CafeTran icon to open it, open  | System Preferences | Security & Privacy | General, click the lock and enter your password, and allow CafeTran to open.

Cheers,

Hans

[Edited at 2017-03-14 10:15 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CafeTrans

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »