“The presentation was very clear and professional and the presentator spoke clearly enough for a good understanding. The presentator showed a great disponibility at the end of the presentation taking time answering many questions. To conclude, I am fully satisfied with this training session and it encourages me to attend more sessions with Proz.
|Suggest courses you would like to see and express your interest in suggestions made by other colleagues.|
Make a suggestion »
Want to be a trainer?
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts
Everything you need to know to be able to effectively analyze and translate standard contract terms.
Machine Translation and Post Editing - Can MT and Translation Memories be combined?
- What is Automatic Translation (also called Machine Translation)
- Is it an enemy or a good friend?
- How to combine Machine Translation and Translation Memories (CAT TOOLS)
- Levels for the Post Editing
- Rates offered to be competitive on the translation market