ProZ.com Powwow: Los Gatoshttp://www.proz.com/powwow/4327
11:00am Jul 14, 2012
We feel it’s time for our quarterly South Bay Translators (SBTrans) Powwow Event!
Let's all get back together to meet old and new friends to catch up, network, schmooze, eat and be merry!
Don't forget to bring your HOT translation issues and topics!
We are here to listen and share our experience!
And please bring your BEST dishes for our Potluck lunch!
We are thankful to Nassey and Sadie Pourfathi who have agreed to host this powwow in their house in Los Gatos.
Time: July 14, 2012 at 11:00 am - 2pm
What will we do in that time?
11-12 Open Networking
12-1 Potluck Lunch
1-2 and beyond: Powwow meeting starts (meet as group)
1. Go around and intro self/biz
2. Share Needs & Leads (e.g. need a good linguist for a job, job openings, etc.)
3. Q+A (people ask biz-related questions and we all try to answer…)
4. Helpful tips learned (Can set up table with translation resources/books/tools, etc.)
5. Continue Open Networking as group or 1-1.
Place: Pourfathi home
Nassey & Sadie Pourfathi
126 Belvale Drive
Los Gatos, CA 95032
See you all soon!
Silvia and Thomas