Volunteer Subtitler needed for Interview
Thread poster: ben776
ben776
ben776
Canada
French to English
Oct 14, 2016

Hi all,
My partner and I are currently in the process of finding someone for a school project wherein we have to interview a subtitling professional (i.e. general questions on the profession), then subtitle the subsequent recording.

We had an interview lined up, but various unexpected technical problems on her end prevented us from getting a good recording.

We're a bit pressed for time, but is there anyone who'd be interested quickly chatting with us over Skype
... See more
Hi all,
My partner and I are currently in the process of finding someone for a school project wherein we have to interview a subtitling professional (i.e. general questions on the profession), then subtitle the subsequent recording.

We had an interview lined up, but various unexpected technical problems on her end prevented us from getting a good recording.

We're a bit pressed for time, but is there anyone who'd be interested quickly chatting with us over Skype (around 15 mins) sometime this weekend? The interview can be conducted in either English or French, but your specific language pair doesn't matter. The video would only be viewed by us and our professor.

Thank you!
Ben
Collapse

Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
Inappropriate post? Oct 17, 2016

I think that, in accordance with site rules, such a request ought to be posted on the Jobs Board, rather than on a forum.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Volunteer Subtitler needed for Interview

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »