Patrick Arbaut
Argentina
Local time: 17:36
Member (2014)
English to French
+ ...
Jul 15, 2017

Dear all,

The Trados Studio 2017 documentation says that "Studio require DigiCert Assured ID Root CA and DigiCert Assured ID Code Signing CA-1"
https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm

Seems ok for "DigiCert Assured ID Root CA": when I try to download it, the systems says it's already installed.

But when I click try
... See more
Dear all,

The Trados Studio 2017 documentation says that "Studio require DigiCert Assured ID Root CA and DigiCert Assured ID Code Signing CA-1"
https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm

Seems ok for "DigiCert Assured ID Root CA": when I try to download it, the systems says it's already installed.

But when I click try to download "DigiCert Assured ID Code Signing CA-1", a window open with three options (unchecked) to install it (trust certificate for the following 3 actions).

Questions: do I really need to install it? What for? And maybe the most important, do I have to check all the options (is it safe) or just the last one (software) or none of them:
- confirm CA for web sites,
- confirm CA for mail
- confirm CA for software

RootCertInstall

PS: OS MS Windows 7 SP1 x64 last updated on july 2017.

Thanks for reply!

[Modifié le 2017-07-15 23:32 GMT]

[Modifié le 2017-07-15 23:33 GMT]

[Modifié le 2017-07-15 23:36 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2017 Freelance - Root Certificate Installation - doubt

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »